1. All work that is made from public subsidy in the Arts – should be made free and available for all – at some point during the life of its production or presentation
2. Explaining, to some people, that these changes are going to have to happen, can be exhausting.
3. Continuing to think, even just an arms reach into the future, actually threatens some people.
4. The ones who get it, have always got it. The ones who don’t, never did.
5. Understanding the civic role of artists in their communities has a potential for inspiring creative social change
6. There will always be people who will tell you why your ideas are wrong and will not work
7. Knowing that Creativity is actually imaginative ideas that have value
8. Taking time to develop imaginative ideas is most important…
9. …before trying to make ideas fit into a funding…
View original post 135 more words